If you are the owner of a website or a blog you would certainly like generate money from it. Isn’t It ?
Yes obviously will surely be your answer. Infact many of the people have made their website or blog to earn money from internet and there are many ways to do the same.
If we broadly classify the way then we have just two ways :
- Adsense ( or programs like that )
- Affiliate Marketing
When we go for earning the first question that comes to our mind is whether to go for Adsense or affiliate marketing !
You can earn real money and a lot of it if you go for any of it seriously. The first thing that you need is to have a quality website or blog that you are seriously working on and are doing all kind of things to get regular high traffic. Here below i am giving you some points that will help you in deciding on the question of whether Adsense or Affiliate Marketing.
In this post, I will share some of my experiences in this regard, and you can decide which is right for you: AdSense or affiliate marketing.
- Adsense is managed by google whereas Affiliate programs can be run by any individual company or affiliate networking companies.
- It is easier to get approval for affiliate marketing than for Adsense ( in future its going to be more tougher )
- By Affiliate marketing you can earn more than what you can earn from Adsense.
- Adsense offers a continuous income on Ads clicks whereas Affiliate marketing pays you for sale happening.
- You can pick and choose what ads to show in Affiliate Marketing but it is totally on Adsense to decide what ads to show.
- In Affiliate marketing there is no restrictions on the subject or products that you can promote but in Adsense there are certain category of products and services that are not allowed.
- Adsense is like implement and forget whereas in Affiliate Marketing you may require to change ads yourself.
- Affiliate Marketing ads are more related to your subject because you choose it and chances of conversions are high whereas what Adsense ad will be shown depends on the user profile or his browsing history who is on your website or blog.
- With Adsense you can monetize each page of your website in a go , but in Affiliate marketing you may be required to change codes according to product you choose.
These are some of the points that i hope will help you. What i suggest is first go for Adsense once approved then you can add Affiliate Marketing Ads too and then see which is performing better and work accordingly.